By google sucks Editor in Chief | February 2, 2016
This is just a random list I have going of my latest Google Annoyances…. or you know, why Google Sucks. Some of these may become fully fledged articles.
- App Launcher:
- worst UX, crashes your Dock.app without asking, which un-minimizes everything
- you cmd-tab to chrome, and hit cmd-n and nothing happens
- Wants root privileges to keep you “safe”
- about:blank: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empty-new-tab-page/dpjamkmjmigaoobjbekmfgabipmfilij?hl=en
- Type a URL. while waiting for it to load hit refresh. URL is gone.
- “Shared with me” is all i care about. Why do i have to click it every time
- Application is out of date
- Created in a shared folder?
- “jasonprime.com” -> “jasonpriem.com” really? come on